With over 40 years’ experience, Bardon Environmental Ltd are now proud to be established in Jersey.
Serviced from our offices in IFC5, Esplanade, St. Helier, in association with Denis Waste Management and supported by the Team in the Sheffield office, Bardon Environmental can provide you, the client, with a solution to all your asbestos related issues.
Licensed by the Health and Safety Executive (3 year Licence), approved by HSI Jersey to work with Licensed Asbestos, a member of ARCA and holding ISO9001/2015 for quality assurance, we possess the latest in asbestos abatement equipment. We carry out the safe removal and treatment of all types of asbestos to the highest possible standard on sites throughout the UK and in Jersey.
We are also registered with Construction Line and have been approved by the CHAS Scheme and SafeContractor.
Our highly experienced Management Team provide our clients with a level of service which is uncommon in this field.
UKAS Accredited Surveys
Bardon Environmental Ltd are UKAS accredited in meeting the requirements of ISO17020 for Asbestos Surveys in
Premises, our asbestos surveying services include:
- Management or Refurbishment & Demolition Asbestos Surveys
- Bulk sample analysis and identification
- Annual re-inspection and audit (Management Surveys only) to monitor for deterioration
We offer the following types of Training courses:
- UKATA Approved Asbestos Awareness Training (Category A)
- UKATA Approved Non-Licensed Asbestos Training (Category B) for operatives who work with asbestos materials which do not require a licence
- Management of Asbestos in Premises
All training courses are delivered to ensure full compliance with the HSE Asbestos Training Providers Code of Practice.