Transport / Links
Jersey Chamber of Commerce News
Sep 26, 2018
The Minister for Infrastructure has announced proposals to introduce legislation that will ensure Jersey complies with the United Nations Vienna Convention on Road Traffic.
Sep 25, 2018
An overview of how Jersey would implement international standards for vehicle safety and roadworthiness has been presented to States Members today (Tuesday, 25 September).
Sep 18, 2018
When the UK leaves the EU in 2019, new rules will apply for all British passport holders, including those holding passports issued in Jersey, when travelling to the Schengen Area of Europe.
Sep 12, 2018
The legislation necessary for Jersey to meet international standards for vehicle safety and roadworthiness will be presented to the States later this month.
- Local Business News 374
- Advertising / Public Relation / Marketing / Media 62
- Building & Development 55
- Business & Professional Services 28
- Competition / Regulation 55
- Financial 75
- Health related 13
- Human Resources / Manpower 38
- IT 12
- Legal 18
- Logistics 9
- Retail & Supply 20
- Tourism / Leisure / Hospitality 26
- Transport / Links 28
- Voluntary & Community Sector Organisations 10
- States Assembly 21
- States of Jersey 309
- Education/Training 38
- Scrutiny 29