Tourism / Leisure / Hospitality
Jersey Chamber of Commerce News
Sep 28, 2018
The Minister for Economic Development, Tourism, Sport and Culture has announced that consumers would be asked to give their views on shopping in Jersey as part of research that will help shape the direction of Jersey’s retail sector.
Sep 26, 2018
Consumers are being asked for their views on shopping in Jersey as part of research that will help shape the direction of Jersey’s retail sector.
Sep 19, 2018
Visit Jersey and Events Jersey are delighted to welcome the Digital Tourism Think Tank Campus to Jersey on 20-21 September 2018.
Sep 18, 2018
When the UK leaves the EU in 2019, new rules will apply for all British passport holders, including those holding passports issued in Jersey, when travelling to the Schengen Area of Europe.
- Local Business News 425
- Advertising / Public Relation / Marketing / Media 62
- Building & Development 60
- Business & Professional Services 28
- Competition / Regulation 55
- Financial 84
- Health related 13
- Human Resources / Manpower 40
- IT 12
- Legal 19
- Logistics 9
- Retail & Supply 21
- Tourism / Leisure / Hospitality 28
- Transport / Links 30
- Voluntary & Community Sector Organisations 10
- States Assembly 23
- States of Jersey 350
- Education/Training 45
- Scrutiny 33