Further advice is now available online for Traders in preparation for 1st January 2021.
- Customs Traders and Agents – this is a new section that provides guidance on a range of customs procedures
- Beyond BREXIT Trade Ready page – Trader guidance in preparation for the end of the transition period
- Beyond BREXIT Travel Ready page – Travel guidance in preparation for the end of the transition period
- Customs Arrangement with the United Kingdom – the Jersey-UK Customs Arrangement, which establishes a customs union between Jersey and the United Kingdom
- Jersey's relationship with the UK and EU – background
- Customs and Excise (Customs Tariff and Import Duty) (Jersey) Order 2019 – This Order makes provision in relation to import duty. It does so for the purposes of, and in compliance with, the “Arrangement”, which is the arrangement entered into between Jersey and the United Kingdom in relation to a customs union and the maintenance of correspondence between Jersey and the United Kingdom’s customs laws.
- Customs and Excise (Safety and Security) (Export) (Jersey) Order 2019 – this Order requires carriers of goods being exported from Jersey to places outside of the customs territory (of which Jersey forms part of under the Arrangement) to submit certain safety and security declarations as to the goods, in a prescribed form and within certain time limits.
- Customs and Excise (Customs Transit Procedures) (Jersey) Order 2019 – This Order makes provision for customs transit procedures to be followed in relation to goods moving to, from or within Jersey.
- Customs and Excise (Jersey) Law 1999 – Article 6 has been amended for the purposes of implementing the Arrangement.