Today, the Jersey Financial Services Commission (JFSC) have published a consultation on proposals regarding amendments to the Codes of Practice. The Consultation, No.10 2018, can be found on the following page of the JFSC website:
As you will be aware, the JFSC is required to “[consult]with such persons or bodies as appear representative of the interests concerned” before issuing revised Codes of Practice.
As such, I should be obliged if you would share the Consultation with your membership and provide any comments that you may have by 7 January 2019.
The JFSC will consider feedback and publish the revised Codes of Practice as soon as possible during the first quarter of 2019.
- Channel Islands Financial Ombudsman
- Chartered Institute for Securities & Investments
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, Jersey branch
- Institute of Directors – Jersey branch
- Insurance Institute of Jersey
- Jersey Association of Trust Companies
- Jersey Bankers’ Association
- Jersey Chamber of Commerce and Industry Incorporated
- Jersey Compliance Officers Association
- Jersey Consumer Council
- Jersey Finance Limited
- Jersey Funds Association
- Jersey International Insurance Association
- Jersey Society of Chartered and Certified Accountants
- Law Society of Jersey
- Personal Finance Society
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), Jersey Branch
- Chartered Financial Advisors (UK)
- Jersey Association of Directors and Officers