The Jersey Chamber of Commerce's programme of events and publications provides sponsorship opportunities that enable a sponsoring organisation to reach an extensive and an influential audience.
Chamber is hosting 11 lunches during 2016, and as previous attendees will know, Chamber has an enviable record of attracting some high profile and interesting speakers, covering topics of interest to the Island and its business community.
Sponsorship of a Lunch event includes the following:
- Company name and logo branding on all promotional material and invitations for the event, including all Bulletins and correspondence advertising the event.
- Media publicity.
- On-table collateral and in-room branding at the event.
- 5 free places at the event including the opportunity for 2 places on the Top Table.
- The opportunity to propose the ‘vote of thanks’ on behalf of the Company at the conclusion of the event.
The cost of sponsorship for each lunch event is £1,350; if 3 events are sponsored, a discounted price of £3,250 applies.
Chamber Breakfast Club.
The popularity of the Breakfast Club events has grown since their introduction. The less formal nature of these events, which are restricted to 40 – 50 attendees per event with only one speaker delivering a short but topical presentation, serves to maximise the opportunity for networking and engagement with all attendees, and also serves to ensure that any promotional branding is very prominent. As a consequence of the level of interest that these events have generated since their launch in 2014, we will be holding a total of 21 such meetings throughout the year.
Sponsorship of a Breakfast Club meeting includes the following:
- Company name and logo branding on all promotional material and invitations for the event, including Bulletins and correspondence advertising the event.
- Media publicity.
- The opportunity to provide a speaker for the meeting to talk about an issue of interest to the business community. This is often used by organisations as a ‘soft’ launch of a new product or service or to deliver relevant Company information.
The cost of sponsorship for each Breakfast Club meeting is £300; if 3 events are sponsored, a discounted rate of £750 applies.
Chamber On-Line Bulletin.
Chamber’s monthly on-line publication is sent to circa 2,000 subscribers and we know from our internal monitoring systems that Chamber On-Line generates a high level of interest and readership.
Sponsorship of an edition of the Bulletin includes prominent branding with a front page banner advert and a logo website link on each subsequent page, all with a hyperlink to your own home page or a specific page of your website. We also offer a button advert on the Chamber website for the duration of the sponsorship linking back to your own website.
The cost for this sponsorship is £750 per edition; if 3 monthly Bulletins are sponsored, a discounted rate of £2,000 applies.
Chamber offers members the opportunity to sponsor our leading banner advert or one of the button adverts on this website.
Website Banner Advertising - £150.00 per month; £500.00 for 4 months
UAP Leaderboard - 728x90 (gif,jpg,animated gif)
Website Button Advertising - £50.00 per month
UAP Rectangle (for display in the footer) - 180x150 (gif,jpg,animated gif)
Further information is available on the IAB website
For further sponsorship details please contact the Chamber Office on 01534 724536, email@example.com