Chamber is the largest employer representative body in the Island, a vibrant association of members from all business sectors who are dedicated to the promotion of trade, commerce and the general prosperity of Jersey.
In addition to our organised Chamber events we also keep track of all business related local events and publish those organised by our members.
ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching Enrolling now for September 2017
Benefits of completing the programme:
What Methods do we use to deliver the Programme?
• Relevant and useful models of management
• Impactful self-analysis / self-awareness
• Latest tools and techniques including NLP
• Practical sessions to embed learning
• Action Planning, Review and Peer Learning
• Support through Coaching
The Learning Environment We Provide
• Safe and supportive place to learn and develop
• No judgement on ability and skill level
• All about your continuous improvement
• Building your knowledge
• Time to focus on you!
Cost: £1,995 plus gst
For further information or a free no obligation chat please contact:
Email: Edith@asl-jersey.co.uk or Olivia@asl-jersey.co.uk Call: 01534 500000
Our frequently asked questions
Click here to view the latest digital issue of the Channel Islands Business Magazine.
The latest arrivals and departures, select a link above
Click here to learn more about the vital work of the Jersey Employment Trust and how you can help.
Networking opportunities, including our popular luncheons
Topical seminar programme
Support and guidance on doing business in Jersey