Anyone facing or supporting change at work
About the Session:
In today’s fast-paced world, we are each faced with more frequent and more diverse change, both at home and in the workplace. The reality of dealing with the emotions of change continues to be a source of resistance, stress and disruption for many people.
This session will discuss the typical change transition process, and help you to proactively plan strategies for creating a greater sense of control in a changing environment.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
• Understand the change transition curve and explain the emotions associated with each stage
• Examine why individuals resist change
• Assess your typical response to change
• Consider your experience of change, both positive and negative
• Identify proactive steps you can take to minimise the disruption caused by change
About the Speaker:
Fran Bisson, Head of people in change at Marbral, is a qualified trainer with over 15 years’ experience in coaching, training and facilitation of change. She previously spent over 20 years in the finance industry, including many years in managerial roles.
Booking Link: https://marbraladvisory.com/embracing-book