The course is aimed at anyone who is not an IT professional and who needs to be aware of cyber security and how it is relevant to them within the business and at home.
This course will give you an insight to cyber security; the risks in our everyday and business lives, mitigating those risks, determining what we need to protect and how to protect our on line devices from threats.
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- What is a threat?
- Who is the enemy?
- Why does it happen and why is it relevant to me?
- How does it happen?
- Are you vulnerable?
- Protection for you and your business?
- What can you do if your defences fail?
- How do you manage the risk?
After completion of this course, delegates should be able to:
- Understand why cyber security awareness is important to us all
- Know briefly how to detect if an attack has happened to them
- Be aware of what to do and not do
- Decide how to protect online devices from an attack
- Plan how to recover from an attack
- Determine consequences/penalties of an attack
We can deliver this as a “Lunch n Learn”, a Breakfast Seminar, a section of your induction programme or any other format to suit the business. We also have dates for open courses to be held at Ibex Education on 7th and 28th June from 10am to 12 noon.
COURSE FEE: £65.00 per person (discounted for group bookings)
To make a booking and for all enquiries:
Tel: 888283 Email: email@example.com Website: www.ibexeducation.com