Join Royston Guest, a leading strategy guru and author of Built to Grow, as part of Enterprise Week 2017, in a high impact, value adding 3-hour Business Growth Masterclass. Implementing the ‘Built to Grow’ business growth formula in your business will enable you to:
- Deliver accelerated, sustained and profitable business growth
- Implement a roadmap which will equip you with the knowledge to transform your business performance
- Drive tangible results using proven, time-tested formula to unlock the real potential in your business
Walk away from this session with a proven formula for delivering accelerated, sustained and profitable business growth in your business. You’ll also have an opportunity to pose your questions on leading and managing a growth business and hear from two business leaders from Jersey who have been using the Built to Grow formula for the past 2 years.
Royston Guest, an exceptional business growth speaker and author of Built to Grow, will lead the session and share the formula he has used with clients including Harrods, Gatwick Airport, KPMG and locally with Fairway Group. Spanning over 2 decades, 27 countries, and tens of thousands of businesses across a multitude of sectors, enterprises, and governments, Royston has gained breadth and depth ‘hands on’ practical, real world business experience.
It’s the formula, which has allowed Clients to grow;
- From £13.5M to £21M in just 24 months
- A £5M turnover business to increase revenue by 17% and profit by 513% in 14 months
- A start up to go from 0 to £1.2M in 36 months and…
- A leading financial business to build a new division which delivered £908M with 120 people in 24 months
In agreeing to take part you must:
- Commit to being there for the event
- Undertake some pre-reading which will be forwarded to you before the session
- Engage in a discussion and activities during session
In return we will work with you to help you deliver your growth plan.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please email us your details and we will send you an application form.
For more information and to book, visit: https://www.jerseybusiness.je/events/enterprise-week-2017-built-grow/