Who is this course for?
This qualification is designed for supervisors and first line managers, to support the development, coaching and mentoring skills and techniques of individuals, teams and achieve objectives.
This course is taught by Dr. Jeremy Cross and Ian Ronayne.
What are the entry requirements for the course?
There are no specific entry requirements.
How long is this course?
Dates: 14 September and 17 December 2017
The venue for the workshops is Highlands College
The workshops will start at 09:00 and finish at 17:30
Lunch and all materials will be provided
What will I study on this course?
17 September: Principles, Skills and Impact of Coaching and Mentoring
This unit is about the core principles, skills and impact of coaching and mentoring on individuals and teams.
- Understand the principles of coaching and mentoring
- Understand the skills required of a coach
- Understand the skills required of a mentor
- Understand the impact of coaching on individual, team and organisational performance
- Understand the impact of mentoring on individual, team and organisational performance
14 December: Coaching and Mentoring for Individual and Team Needs
This unit is about understanding what the individual and team need from coaching and mentoring and the construction of a suitable process to meet those needs.
- Understand the impact on the individual and team needs of the coaching process
- Understand the impact on the individual and team needs of the mentoring process
- Understand the individual and team knowledge, skills or behaviours
- Understand the stages of a coaching process
- Understand the stages of a mentoring process
What Qualification will I gain?
Chartered Management Institute Certificate 3 Award: Coaching and Mentoring.
Either workshop can be attended and the assignment successfully completed to gain a Level 3 Award in Coaching and Mentoring.
Attendance at both workshops and successful completion of both associated assignments, will achieve the Certificate.
How is the course assessed?
The course is assessed by two written assignments.
What does this course lead on to?
Chartered Management Institute Certificate or Diploma: Level 3 First Line Management and Level 5 Management and Leadership
How much will it cost?
Award Fee: £298.00 (inclusive of GST) plus £82.00 CMI registration fee*
Certificate fee: £596.00 (inclusive of GST) plus £115.00 CMI registrartion fee*
*The registation fee allows you to become a member of CMI
How can I find out more?
Please contact the Business Development Centre team on 608706 or email email@example.com
Read More / Apply Here