What is the aim of the workshop?
Overall, the aim is to help you to develop the most effective working relationships with your boss and any other key managers you support. Additionally, the workshop will focus on how to best organise yourself and your time, as well as that of your manager (s)
Why Should I Attend?
It is likely that today's challenging business environment is placing greater demands on your role and what you are expected to do. With this in mind, you will find out how to increase personal productivity, as well as ensuring that you are able to fully support your manager. You will also get the chance to discuss and swap experiences and ideas with like minded professionals, who will understand both the challenges and opportunities that a Personal Assistant/Senior Administrator experiences.
What does the workshop cover?
The workshop is run in a participative and informal style. You will have plenty of opportunity to work with the other participants, as well as individual thinking time to action plan what you are going to do as a result of attending.
The workshop will be tailored to meet the needs of each group from the following topics:
- Building a successful working partnership with your manager and other key managers you support,, based on appreciation of values
- How to manage difficult relationships
- How to best organise your time through prioritising your workload
- To share top tips for organising your manager(s) and their diary/diaries
- Using questioning and listening techniques to fully understand the requirements of the key managers you support
- How to remain assertive even under pressure, including sticking to your guns and saying no
- Simple project management techniques to plan successful meetings, conferences etc.
- Stress management tips
- Action planning for improvement.
When: June 23, 2017 - 13:30 to 17:00
Length: Half Day
Location: Grand Hotel Park Suites
Course Fee: £195
Free membership services book online now. Or call us on 01534 737701