By the end of the course delegates will :-
- Understand the importance of client/customer care
- Be better able to project a professional image both face-to-face and on the telephone
- Have developed their communication skills
- Know how to build effective client/customer relationships both externally and internally
- Be able to handle more difficult situations with clients/customers
This course is highly participative with group discussions and short role play.
EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT/CUSTOMER SERVICE & TELEPHONE SKILLS
0900 Welcome and introductions
Objectives of the course
IMPORTANCE OF POSITIVE CLIENT/CUSTOMER CARE
- Who are our clients/customers ?
- What are their expectations ?
- How individuals can affect the reputation and success of an organisation
- Benefits of providing excellent service
- Importance of client/service giver chain
PROJECTING THE RIGHT IMAGE
- What impression do we make ?
- Identifying the "moments of truth" both face-to-face at reception and on the telephone
- Developing service standards to meet client/customer expectations
- Skills required on the telephone and face-to-face
- Maintaining a positive approach
- Dealing assertively with clients/customers requests
- Role play
HANDLING MORE DIFFICULT SITUATIONS
- Dealing with more difficult situations with client/customers
- Turning complaints into compliments
LEARNING POINTS AND ACTION PLANNING
When: April 04, 2017 - 9:00 to 17:00
Length: 1 day
Location: Grand Hotel Park Suites
Course Fee: £325
Free membership services book online now. Or call us on 01534 737701