Appraisals are often the cause of apprehension in both the appraiser and the appraisee
Research has shown that if individuals are trained in their role in the review, both the effectiveness of performance review and individual motivation are increased.
This workshop provides a timely referesher for those facing appraisal discussions and focuses on people-skills elements to help ensure the process is engaging and productive for both parties.
On completion of this refresher workshop, attendees will, through sensible prepartion, look forward to appraisal sessions with energy and enthusiasm.
- Purpose of the meeting
- Preparing for the meeting
- Role boundaries
- Setting the right tone
- Tekain perosnal respnsibility
- Building rapport and empathy
- Receiving constructive feedback
- Setting measurable objectives
- Looking at own development
- Follow-up and upward management.
When: April 26, 2017 - 9:00 to 17:00
Length: Half Day
Location: Grand Hotel Park Suites
Course Fee: £195
Free membership services book online now. Or call us on 01534 737701