Refresher preparation skills for Appraisees
Appraisals are often the cause of apprehension in both the appraiser and the appraisee.
Research has shown that if individuals are trained in their role in the review, both the effectiveness of performance review and individual motivation are increased.
This workshop provides a timely refresher for those facing appraisal discussions, and focuses on people-skills elements to help ensure that the process is engaging and productive for both parties.
On completion of this refresher workshop, attendees will, through sensible preparation, look forward to appraisal sessions with energy and enthusiasm.
- The purpose of the meeting
- Preparing for the meeting
- Role boundaries
- Setting the right tone
- Taking personal responsibility
- Building rapport and empathy
- Receiving constructive feedback
- Setting measurable objectives
- Looking at my own development
- Follow-up and upward management.
Read More & Book Here