Who is this course for?
This course will be essential for those involved in all aspects of change management. This could be leading or about to lead a change programme, supporting colleagues, teams and organisations through change, actively managing themselves during a period of change, or seeking a recognised, internationally accredited qualification.
What are the entry requirements for the course?
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however the Business Development Centre (BDC) team will discuss the content in full, ahead of enrolment.
A pre-course interview may be required.
How long is this course?
The course is run over five full day workshops from the 16- 20 October 2017 at Highlands College.
What will I study on this course?
- Provides a structured approach to change in an organisational context.
- Complements formal approaches to portfolio, programme and project management.
- People-focused with emphasis on the impact of change.
- Promotes best practice change management within organisations.
- Establishes the relationship between project management and change.
- Enhances the change planning process and change programme management.
- Achieve an internationally recognised APMG International qualification at Foundation and Practitioner levels.
- Learn from the experts, all of whom are experienced change management practitioners.
- Gain a clear, practical understanding of the implications and impacts of change on people and organisations.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of how to support people through change.
What Qualification will I gain?
Change Management – Foundation & Practitioner
Will I go out on work experience?
How is the course assessed?
Exam based as follows:
Foundation: 40 minutes, closed book, 50 multiple-choice questions.
Practitioner: 2½ hours, open book, four scenario-based objective questions.
What does this course lead on to?
CMI Level 5 or 7 Qualifications.
How much will it cost?
£1,470 (inclusive of GST)
Instalment payment plan available
How can I find out more?
Please contact the Business Development Centre on 608755 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read More / Apply Here