You are invited to attend the launch of a new Business Improvement Programme which will take place on Tuesday 10th July 8.00am - 10.00am at the Royal Yacht Hotel.
The Business Improvement Programme has been developed to support companies to deliver sustainable efficiency and productivity gains that will have a long term impact on a business's profitability.
At this launch event you will:
- Hear how your business will benefit from participating in the Business Improvement Programme
- Get examples of the type of improvements you could make in your business
- Learn about the skills that will be developed in your workforce
- Understand the programme format and the commitment that is needed from you
Attend this event if you:
- Lead a business
- Are keen to improve your processes to make your business as efficient as possible
- Are open to changing how your teams work to improve collaboration within your business
- Want a training opportunity for individuals across your organisation
What type of business will benefit from being on the Business Improvement Programme?
Whether you are a small two person retail business or a large engineering or construction company you will have processes that need tightening up or completely redesigning. So, whatever size or sector you are in, if you are open to changing internal processes to make them more effective you will benefit from this programme.
Jersey Business has been working together with the States of Jersey Business Licencing Team to bring this programme to Jersey. The programme itself will be delivered by Accelerate Ltd who have a track record of delivering business improvement initiatives across the UK achieving over £50m of tangible business benefits.
Link to case studies and testimonials: https://pracc.co.uk/
Click HERE for more details and booking